How to Training Obliques Muscles
Today we’ll look at an exercise that pumps your oblique muscles well.
Ab Workout – Side Bend with Barbell
Side Bend with Barbell – this exercise, which in addition to the oblique muscles of the abdomen, strengthens the muscles of the body stabilizers. People with spinal injuries are advised to perform with great care, and for back pain should stop the exercise.
Take the barbell and lay it on the above of the trapezoid and rear deltas. Stand straight, bend your legs slightly at the knees. The distance between the feet should be equal to the width of your shoulders, socks slightly turn to the side. In the lower back, maintain a natural deflection.
Technique Execution for Training Obliques Muscles
Lean your body sideways until the elbow is pointing clearly down. As you exhale, return to starting position. Lean to the other side and breathing in. Perform 15 inclinations one way and the other.
Tips for Training Obliques Muscles
- Perform the exercise smoothly, feeling the muscles and to avoid injuries;
- Having straightened the case, linger for 1 second, and then lower to the side;
- Hang pancakes for heavy work.
- For a better workout of one side, hang a pancake on one side.
Classic twists differ from non-classical twists in that instead of raising the legs, we raise the body. This exercise is well suited for working oblique muscles of the abdomen, the exercise can be performed at home or in the gym.
The right classic twisting technique
- Lie flat on a bench or on the floor, place a roller under your feet that will hold you;
- Straighten your body so that it becomes parallel to the floor or bench;
- Keep your hands behind your head in the lock, this will give additional resistance for lifting;
- In this position oblique muscles of the abs being isolated the pelvis should be fully pressed against the bench or floor;
- Start twist and squeeze your abs as much as possible;
- Follow 3 sets of 20 reps.
Source: How to Training Obliques Muscles