Do you underestimate the exercises on oblique muscles of the abdomen or do you forget about them at all? In vain, they form a waist and take an important part in running and even in normal walking. So in no case do not forget to include this complex on oblique muscles in your training.
Perform one set (all 12 exercises of 30 reps on each side) or two sets (any 6 exercises of 30 reps with a 30-second rest). In any case, you will need only 15 minutes.
1. Exercise: Twist
- Put your legs wider than your shoulders. The feet can be both in parallel and in a 45 degree position.
- Raise your arms up and try to leave your shoulders in place. You should see the neck when looking at yourself in the mirror.
- Take a breath and stretch up strongly, lean to the right.
- Return to the position from point 2 and lean to the left. If you feel that your lumbar muscles are tight, try to draw in your stomach more.
2. Exercise Twist + Squat
- Put your legs wider than your shoulders. Feet – in a 45 degree position. Raise your hands up.
- Breathe in, stretch up strongly and tilt to the right.
- Remaining in an inclined position, add squats with your knees apart.
3. Exercise Russian Twist
- Lie down on your back. Lift your legs off the floor at an angle of 90 degrees. Keep your hands behind your head.
- Perform a classic twist (raise your head and shoulders to the bottom edge of the shoulder blades).
- Perform lateral twisting of the body – stretch your right elbow to the left knee. Pull your right leg forward and up.
- Without lowering your head and shoulders, switch sides.
- Return to starting position.